WE HAVE a PROBLEM
~ Tom Thanks
Maybe you want to skip to the chase & just go to The LInk without reading the rest
I say tomato AND I say potato
On the front of my marketing postcard (with matching stickers)
I call them
and on the back of my marketing postcard I call them
what are they
This is my first Holiday Collection and I have decided to offer it, in its entirely, through The Maker's Mark, an new, Award-Winning, small shop run by Meghan and Erin, two amazing young female entrepreneurs featuring local artists through their Newmarket shop, just outside Toronto, Ontario, CANADA.
- I made a limited number of pieces to begin.
- I am willing to do some commission work in 2023.
- I have other projects in the works that riff off this model.
- I am looking forward now though to rest and relaxation after the collection is completed which will be at the end of October 2022.
- The Holiday Collection will be featured in M&E's bricks and mortar shop from November through December at 16655 Yonge Street, Units 19 and 20, Newmarket, Ontario L3X 1V6
SoOOoo - About Rose Merry Pop-Ins&Outs AND The Cotton Knotties
I decided to start by designing a multi-functional textile line as an easy-travelling, versatile, capsule wardrobe ... one that provides an intriguing itinerary of iterations ... fun to mix-and-match with a carry-on of simple apparel.
The Cotton Knotties (Necklaces and Bracelets, et al.)
The Necklaces have magnetic closures, making them easy for solo travellers to put on and take off. They are durable, light and cleanable. They are sustainably made of 100% cotton and/or merino wool and are soft against skin and show well against patterned and plain fabric.
They are as adaptable as you, and as you need them to be. They adjust to changing necklines. The extenders are Bracelets worn, also, 3-ways as Earrings.