Rose Merry Pop-ins: A Rose is A Rose is a Rose! ... but that's just one part of this multi-functional capsule wardrobe of textile jewellery.
See Videos of How the Pop-Ins Work here
|14 - 16"||Collar||
Around neck (like turtleneck)
Base of throat
|17 - 20"||Princess||
|20 - 26"||Matinee||
Top of bust
|26 - 36"||Opera||
Slightly below bust
|36 - 42"||Rope||
Can be doubled and/or wrapped to sit at or below bust level
- Use a soft measuring tape, string or ribbon to find a length that you feel personally suits you.
- Lay string or ribbon against a ruler to get your size. It’s better to go a little bigger rather than smaller.
Measuring Your Wrist
|For a Snug Fit||Add 1/4" - 1/2"|
|For a Comfort Fit||
Add 3/4” to 1”
|For a Loose Fit||Add 1” to 1-1/4”|
- Use a soft measuring tape, string or ribbon to measure about an inch above your wrist bone (between wrist on the side of your elbow).
My wrist measures 6” and I chose the 7-1/4 Harmony and Harmony with Variety Bracelets because this size allows me to carefully roll the links over my wrist with my thumb and baby finger touching one another as i slip the closed bracelet on over my hand as I would ease a closed bangle over my wrist (same as without having to open the clasp).
This size also allows good movement over my wrist and if I'm wearing a sweater, I can wear the bracellet over the cuff.
NOTE: the clasp can always be closed more tightly using another link.
Ring Sizing for .999 Pure Silver Rings
Use a non-stretchy piece of tooth floss and wrap it around your finger and cut it at the exact place of overlap and then you can lay the string down on a ruler to see what the measurement length is. You can also use a piece of tape, doubled over sticky side to sticky side so you have a strong, smooth length of tape to wrap around your finger and can mark it with a marker where the overlap occurs. Measure this against a ruler.
The Beady Guy Rings are quite forgiving and can be carefully pushed and prodded a little to adjust about a half size up and/or down. I like to wear my rings on different fingers and on my thumbs so this allows me to switch hands and do so comfortably. It's another benefit of using a softer, more malleable and pliable, metal like .999 Pure Silver.
Size 3, F, 14.05mm
Size 4, H 1/2, 14.86mm
Size 5, J 1/2, 15.70mm
Size 6, M, 16.51mm
Size 7, O, 17.35mm
Size 8, Q, 18.19mm
Size 9, R 3/4, 18.89mm
Size 10, T 1/2, 19.84mm
Size 11, V 1/2, 20.68mm
Size 12, Y, 21.49mm
Size 13, Z+1, 22.33mm
Size 3.5, G 1/4, 14.45mm
Size 4.5, I 1/2, 15.27mm
Size 5.5, L, 16.10mm
Size 6.5, N, 16.92mm
Size 7.5, P, 17.75mm
Size 8.5, Q 3/4, 18.53
Size 9.5, S 3/4, 19.41mm
Size 10.5, U 1/2, 20.20mm
Size 11.5, W 3/4, 21.08mm
Size 12.5, Z, 21.89mm
Size 13.5, Z+1.5, 22.60mm
Some helpful reminders:
1. The fingers on our dominant hand are often larger. Check to see if this is the case for you.
2. Thinner bands fit more loosely than thicker bands. You will want to make accommodations for this.
3. The best time to measure your fingers is at the end of the day (and when your hands are at room temperature) because you want your rings to always fit comfortably. Like with feet, they can tend to swell a little throughout the day.
4. If your knuckle is larger, take both measurements and choose the size between.
You can double check and make sure you have the correct size. Measure the diameter of a ring you own that fits well and feels comfortable. Please a ruler across the widest part and then multiply this measurement by 3.14 to find the circumference.
Again, don't forget that .999, Pure Silver, is pliable and can be carefully prodded, without compromising the integrity of the band, to a slightly larger and/or smaller size because of this.
This week, after clearing the tomato patches at the allotment, I decided to return to my tomato drawing and do a couple of colour patches using what I learned about...
Anong Beam, the force behind Beam Paints a sustainable company selling non-toxic, environmentally friendly, paints and products was raised in M'chigeeng (pronounced Shi-Geeng) First Nation on Manitoulin Island in...