Anong Beam, the force behind Beam Paints a sustainable company selling non-toxic, environmentally friendly, paints and products was raised in M'chigeeng (pronounced Shi-Geeng) First Nation on Manitoulin Island in...
Please allow for a reasonable amount of time for delivery due to the pandemic.
My return policy allows you to return items for up to 30 days after receipt.
I guarantee all refunds will be made within seven workings days of receiving them back.
If goods are not in suitable condition to be refunded, I will contact you.
If package arrives to you in a damaged condition, photograph it and I will provide you with my photo of it going into the postal box (You will need this to follow up with the delivery provider using tracking information I've already provided to you).
Once goods leave my hands, delivery is between you and the delivery provider.
Refunds exclude cost of delivery.
How to return:
- Item(s) can be returned for refund provided that they have not been worn and are in the same condition that they were sold. Again, I can provide photograph of their condition going into package.
- If you wish to return an item for exchange or refund please email email@example.com for your Order Return form.
- Please return the item(s) in original packaging and condition to our returns address on the form postmarked within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- One Seed Wonders takes no responsibility for the loss of items in transit for return. We suggested you return your item(s) by registered or other insured and tracked postal service, and retain a proof of postage until the refund or exchange is complete.
- Refunds will be made to the debit or credit card or PayPal account which you used to make your purchase. Purchase price, less postage and packaging and will be refunded within 7 days of us receiving the items(s).
Please note: that for hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund earrings unless they are faulty and engraved or altered items cannot be refunded unless defective or faulty.
If you have questions, please email Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Watch me do the working drawing for next week's Carnival Squash painting. When I'm finished painting it, I'm going to eat the entire squash (except the stem). Recipe: Cut squash...
Mention is made of chips & pesto in this week's video. I find nasturtium pesto rather peppery and like to add it to butters (both dairy and vegan) which I...